OH MY GOD! It's been a month... I'm so sorry, guys! Right now, I'm laying in bed, being sick. And that's why I'm finally available to write this post and talk to you.❤
I've been busy (as usual...Ha, ha!) I gained lots of weight (I guess it's the stress, oops!), so I forced myself to workout lately. Honestly, it's really hard for me beginning workout again, since I was an athletics (that was years ago). Years by now (since college... I guess it means for about 6 years until now, WHAT!), I've lived an really unhealthy life. Staying up late every night, eating junk food all the time, seating in front of the computer for hours everyday, drinking lots of beverage instead of water... Watching my body shape getting lost on its way, suddenly, I felt myself sick! My god! I mean, what happen to me? What's my life being like? I don't dream myself this way!
Therefore, a fresh attitude burning in my heart! I'm going to change! At least, my body shape got to be back on its way first, or I could hardly confidently look into myself in the mirror. Most of my clothes are marked "Free-size", however, now my body just told me that I'm way "far beyond" Free-size! That doesn't only mean I've got to cost more money to buy new "beyond-Free-size" clothes, but how I live my life is just too over, it got to change!
So, here's the workout plan for beginner like me:
1. Starts on drinking 1500 c.c water per day, next week rise to 2000 c.c per day.
(Buy a cute bottle first, it will encourage you to drink delightedly!)
2. At the time you back home from school or work: drop your bag, put your workout suit on, DON'T think twice, just go out!
(Must go out as soon as you can, or you'll find yourself lay on the sofa, watching TV...)
3. Don't push yourself too hard in the beginning. If you choose to go running/jogging like I do, starts with 800m, and raise 200m per day.
4. Remember to stretch your body before and after.
5. Take a hot shower after. (Hot shower/bath would make your body/mind relaxed, and help you sleep well.)
6. Try sleep for 7-8 hours every day. (This will make your brain work more efficient.)
7. Control your mind with junk food. Decrease the frequency you have them.
(ex: 3 times/week to 1 time/week, and at last, bye-bye junk food!)
Hope you'll like my sharing, I would love to see how you guys do your workout? See you soon! xoxo❤
*Disclaimer, This is not a sponsored post. I purchased all my stuff with my own money. ☺
Tags: #workout #lifestyle #loseweight #styleblog #betterlife #positive #MarcbyMarcJacobs #accessory