Good morning, everyone. ☺
Have you found something different from my blog? Yes, I just remade it a new version, and gave it the new name, "Drama In Life".
Honestly, I have no idea why I change the name of my blog. I mean, it's a huge thing, right? And there's nothing stimulate me to make my blog such big change. Here's the story, few days ago, I'm thinking about how to make my blog more meaningful and be much easier remembered, and somehow the name "Drama In Life" just came out my mind. I was trying to think about the relation between the sharing of my styling and the specialty of myself. The very beginning thought of creating this blog was sharing about styling, traveling, and the "theatre". So here's the answer, I was always planning to share about the theatre but I seldom done the articles.
Therefore, I made the decision on changing my blog to a new version, and I'll share my every-month-goals lists that I'm going to achieve. List below is my goals of May.
1. The first one is the goal I set for this blog. Since I realized that I was quite a "too busy" blogger (or you can say lazy >_<), I want to challenge myself and share 15 topics with you within this month.
2. Due to the slim salary I earn from 3 part-time jobs, my money always burn out at the end of the month. (And sometimes I would spend the rest of them on new clothes, ahhh....) So, to avoid myself not spending money on clothes that I do NOT really need, I have to save at least NT$1000 this month. (NT$1000 is equal to US$32... please don't laugh at me, I earn LESS than US$250 from work per month.... So I've already tighten mys belt for saving this amount. ☠ )
3. As I'm saving money, I'll have the best reason pushing myself to eat less. Ha, ha, ha. This might NOT be a good way for losing weight, however, it might be good for me. Because I love cookies and drinks, both of them are high-calories and cost much.
4. To match the name, "Drama In Life". I need to post some articles about drama, and I want to be responsible for you. (If you were NOT really interested in this subject, just tell me, I'll do my best making the article more interesting.)
5. I have to publish an essay on modern drama at the end of this semester, and I'm now working on it. I would like to share with you when I finish it.
6. Finally, the last one and is also the most difficult one. I'm TOTALLY NOT a morning person. However, gradually, I realizing that I have wasted soooo much time by waking up late.
I'll try my best to achieve this goals. I wish the new version of this blog could make us grow up together, learn together, and the most important one is "share with each other". It would be my honor if you were willing to leave some messages about you, your thoughts or feelings. Hope we could be friends and share everything here.
Good luck, kisses.xx
Cecilia Huang, May, 2014.